Things you should do in your trip to Rome.
When in Rome, do as the Romans do is a famous saying known by most of us. Rome being the capital of Italy is the third most populous city in the European Union. The best idea around this time would be a Rome tour which is exclusively handled by Aero Travels. What say? Want to try a little Rome Sightseeing?
1. Enter majestic Colosseum.
The construction of the majestic colosseum started in 72 AD during the Flavian dynasty. As for this reason, the Colosseum was originally called the Flavian Amphitheatre. In the Middle Ages, the name was changed to Colosseum, which was to pay respect to the giant statue of the not-so-humble Emperor Nero, which was once situated close to the amphitheater.
- Guided tour
- Skip the line ticket for colosseum, forum, and palatine hill
- 3 hours
- 35€ per person
- Book in advance.
2. Skate and feel like Bart Simpson
Skating is considered as a sport or recreational activity where the participants travel on surfaces or ice using skates.
Places to skate:-
- Bunker Skatepark
- Skate Park Cinetown
- Skate Park
- Skatepark San Paolo
- Pistina Di Pattinaggio
3. Discover the Roman street art.
Roman street art is a major aspect of Rome. It all began in 2010 when the Outdoor Urban Art Festival started. During that time Generali JBRock painted the Wall of fame, a red-carpet for popular icons of our time.
Here are top places famous for Roman street art,
- Pigneto & Torpignattara.
- San Basilio.
- San Lorenzo.
4. Spanish stairs.
The Spanish Steps are a set of steps in Rome in Italy, which is a famous tourist site that is dominated by the Trinità dei Monti church at the top.
- It was constructed by a world-renowned architect named Francesco de Sanctis.
- Foods and drinks are not allowed at this place.
5. Drive a Vespa.
How about a Vespa ride? In Rome, a Vespa ride is something you should experience if you plan on getting the whole Rome tour package to it’s ultimate.
- Jump to an old Vespa for a ride exploring Rome. You can fulfill your dream!
- Rent an old Vespa and drive along Rome streets getting the feel yourself.
- Then we recommend joining scooter tours. Just sit and enjoy the ride.
6. Jump the queue at the Vatican Museum.
The Vatican Museums are the public art and sculpture museums collected back from the centuries displayed in the Vatican City. They display works from the immense collection amassed by the Roman Catholic Church which goes a long way to it’s past.
- Get a guided exploration with us and you won’t have to queue, plus you will get plenty of extra information!
- Bookings have to be done at least 07 days ahead to avoid disappointment.
7. Catacombs: Visiting a Crypt of Skulls.
Sounds creepy but only found in Rome alone. Get the nerve-racking experience of witnessing skulls and bones all tangled together exclusively in Rome alone.
- More than 3700 capuchin friars bodies are remaining.
- Time after time, you will see skulls, bone chandeliers.
- Not recommended for sensitive people.
8. Open-air concert.
Music heals it all. Open-air concerts are the best place to let the singer inside you go wild to the jazzing music and awesome ambiance around.
- Rooftop Bar Opera Show at the Rooftop La Grande Bellezza.
- Open Air Opera Concert at the Palazzo Pamphilj.
9. Refresh in a water park!
Refresh and soothe your body while dipping yourself in famous waterparks in Rome. Here are few of the many refreshing waterparks,
- Stagno Della Caffarella
- Splash Zone
10.Taste a wine, no wait, a good wine!
If the talk is about wine, Il Sori is the perfect place for it. With its quality wine, all blended to a glass for a mesmerizing experience like never before.
- Visit Il Sorì for an unforgettable glass of wine just for your indulgence.
Life is to be enjoyed while being still alive. Join with us, experience it to it’s ultimate. Aero travels it’s all about travel.