Up to 1 day
Explore the Yucatan jungle’s flooded sinkholes, or cenotes, during this 10-hour guided eco-adventure. Paddle through the underground caverns on kayaks, snorkel in the subterranean aquatic habitats and float on the azure water on inner tubes. Listen as your guide recounts Mayan folktales about mythical guardians that protect these sacred water sources. This small-group tour, limited to 19 people, includes snacks, a gourmet picnic lunch and round-trip hotel transportation.
* Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
* For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
* It is recommended that you bring aqua shoes or water socks.
* Minimum age is 6 years.
* Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult.
* Note: please avoid using makeup or chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of the cenotes, use only chemical-free sunblock.
* Not wheelchair accessible.
* Near public transportation.
* Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
* This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox