Up to 1 day
Check two New York landmarks off your bucket list with this exciting guided tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Save time and minimize stress by buying your tickets to two of New York City’s most sought-after attractions; cheap Statue of Liberty holiday packages by booking your tickets in advance with Aero Travels online.
Start the tour by getting early Reserve Line Access boarding on the ferry to Liberty Island. Once there, go inside the pedestal of the statue and head to the observation decks for an awesome view of New York City and its surroundings.
Then hop back on the ferry to Ellis Island to learn about the intriguing history of immigration to America that took place here between 1892 and 1954.
Statue of Liberty Tours are remarkable and truly loved by many tourists as a never-to-miss if you are in New York City. Aero Travels has brought you the best rates for the Statue of Liberty Tours with no hidden charges and taxes.
Backpacks, strollers, and other large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2.00 per locker. This fee is not included. Some parts of this tour are not wheelchair accessible.
Aero Travels is committed to curate Statue of Liberty tours from UK package to any of your special requirements and adding any sightseeing experiences or excursions you may want to this trip in the same route, based on availability.
You can book this full day Trip to Statue of Liberty with holiday packages online with all above facilities at the lowest rate via Aero Travels. We are here to assist you with any customization you may require in addition. Contact us directly via the website chat, email, Whatsapp or call us.
* Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
* Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. The tour departs promptly and if late, you will NOT be able to catch up and will miss the tour. There are no refunds for missing the tour.
* Please note the 8:30 am tour will have the least wait. Later tours will encounter longer wait times.
* The guided portion of the tour is approximately 4-hours, however, it is recommended to allow at least 1 additional hour to fully experience Ellis Island. Return to Battery Park is at the participant’s own leisure.
* Food available for purchase on the ferry, at the Statue of Liberty, and on Ellis Island.
* Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
* Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening.
* Backpacks, strollers and other large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2.00 per locker. This fee is not included.
* Some parts of this tour are not wheelchair accessible (top of the pedestal is not large enough for a wheelchair)
* Photographs are permitted, tripods and monopods are prohibited.
* Children 3 and under free with a paid adult ticket.
* Wheelchair accessible.
* Stroller accessible.
* Service animals allowed.
* Near public transportation.
* Most travellers can participate.
* This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox