9 - 10 Hours
Up to 1 day
Mount Titlis Tour Switzerland is one of the most loved tours by travellers. This iconic scenery cannot be experienced anywhere else in the world.
You can now avoid all the stress and waiting to get the skiing gear, cable car tickets and round trip rides, by simply booking through the Aero Travels website with an all-inclusive package.
You will start the long day trip to the snowy peaks of Mount Titlis with a tour of Lucerne and a photo stop at Lake Lucerne or the Lion Monument, you’ll continue to Engelberg to travel up the mountain by gondola.
Then, at the Trübsee middle station, your time is your own to kick back in the snow. Test your nerves on the snow tubing run or try skiing; rental of the basic equipment and supervision is included. Later, you will ride the Rotair revolving cable car to soak up alpine views from the summit.
An air-conditioned vehicle for the pickup and drop off provided. A professional multilingual guide during coach journey. Experience a panorama drive to Lucerne with a photo stop en route to the Mount Titlis. Rental of skis, boots, sticks, and a helmet (1 hour), access to beginner skiing and snow tubing area and revolving cable car ride to Mount Titlis summit are included in the tour package.
Aero Travels is committed to curate Mount Titlis tours from UK to any of your special requirements and adding any sightseeing experiences or excursions you may want to this trip in the same route, based on availability.
You can book cheap Mount Titlis holiday packages online with all above facilities at the lowest rate via Aero Travels. We are here to assist you with any customization you may require in addition. Contact us directly via the website chat, email, Whatsapp or call us.
* Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
* Not wheelchair accessible.
* Suitable for ski first-timers only (no access to other slopes, no experience required)
* Subject to weather conditions; if cancelled a partial refund will be provided.
* Minimum age is 10 years; children must be accompanied by an adult.
* A multilingual guide accompanies the tour from Zürich to Mt. Titlis and back. There is no guide when the snow activities take place, but snow park staff (English-speaking) will supervise.
* Near public transportation.
* Not recommended for travellers with back problems.
* Not recommended for pregnant travellers.
* No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
* Warm winter clothes, sturdy shoes, and waterproof pants are recommended.
* Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
* This experience requires a minimum number of travellers, if it’s cancelled because of the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
* This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox