9 - 10 Hours
Up to 1 day
Swap the streets of Zurich for the snowy peaks of Mt. Titlis with this day-long trip out of the city. After starting with a tour of Lucerne and a photo stop at Lake Lucerne or the Lion Monument, you’ll continue to Engelberg to travel up the mountain by gondola. Then, at the Trübsee middle station, your time is your own to kick back in the snow. Test your nerves on the snow tubing run, or try skiing; rental of the basic equipment and supervision is included. Later, you’ll ride the Rotair revolving cable car to soak up alpine views from the summit.
* Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
* Not wheelchair accessible.
* Suitable for ski first-timers only (no access to other slopes, no experience required)
* Subject to weather conditions; if cancelled a partial refund will be provided.
* Minimum age is 10 years; children must be accompanied by an adult.
* A multilingual guide accompanies the tour from Zürich to Mt. Titlis and back. There is no guide when the snow activities take place, but snow park staff (English-speaking) will supervise.
* Near public transportation.
* Not recommended for travellers with back problems.
* Not recommended for pregnant travellers.
* No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
* Warm winter clothes, sturdy shoes, and waterproof pants are recommended.
* Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
* This experience requires a minimum number of travellers, if it’s cancelled because of the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
* This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox