8 - 9 Hours
Up to 1 day
If snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef is on your bucket list, don’t miss this day trip from Cairns. You’ll visit two different locations on the barrier reef for the chance to see tropical marine life in the clear waters. Lunch is included on board the boat, and you have the option to upgrade to include additional adventures such as introductory or certified scuba diving or a helicopter flight over this UNESCO World Heritage site. Both water sports enthusiasts and novices are welcome.
* Full-day diving and snorkeling tour of the Great Barrier Reef with optional helicopter sightseeing flight, from Cairns.
* Visit two spectacular outer reef locations away from the crowds.
* Includes instruction and equipment provided by friendly and professional guides.
* Have the option to try scuba diving in a world-class location.
* Fuel up for more fun with a tasty Australian barbecue spread for lunch.
* Be amazed to observe the reef from the air on an optional helicopter ride.
* Tap your toes to live musical entertainment on the homeward journey
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox