Up to 1 day
Explore the Italian Riviera on this day trip to the beautiful Cinque Terre from Florence, with transport between each small town provided. Led by a tour guide, discover each fishing village by coach, train, and boat, from the beaches of Monterosso to the charming streets of Riomaggiore. Stop for a swim in the turquoise waters and upgrade to include a traditional Italian lunch. Soak up all the character of this UNESCO-listed region before heading back to Florence.
*Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
* Not wheelchair accessible.
* Kindly note that the bus will drop you off in the first village of the Cinque Terre National Park. Then you will move from one village to the other by train and boat. You will meet again your bus by the end of the day to make your way back to Florence.
* Stroller accessible.
* Near public transportation.
* Infants must sit on laps.
* Infant seats available.
* Not recommended for travellers with back problems No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
* Kindly note that the Cinque Terre A/R Escorted Transfer option does not include train and boat tickets. At the beginning of the day, you will be dropped off at Manarola, the first village of the 5 Terre, and you will have free time for the whole day in the Cinque Terre National Park. You will meet again your bus at La Spezia Centrale in the afternoon. This option only includes roundtrip transportation by GT coach to the Cinque Terre and back as well as live commentary during the bus trip.
* Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox