Up to 1 day
Explore the Italian Riviera on this day trip to the beautiful Cinque Terre from Florence, with transport between each small town provided. Led by a tour guide, discover each fishing village by coach, train, and boat, from the beaches of Monterosso to the charming streets of Riomaggiore.
Stop for a swim in the turquoise waters and upgrade to include a traditional Italian lunch if option is selected. Soak up all the character of this UNESCO-listed region before heading back to Florence.
You can book the Cinque Terre Day Trip through Aero Travels with transport included for the full day in the price. Travelling between destinations will be via coach, train and boat which will make the day trip extra adventurous. A group size up to 15 is accepted at a time.
You will have your own free time the whole day to explore the village at Cinque Terre National Park.
For the Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level and the day trip is stroller accessible. Infants must sit on laps on non-vehicle rides, infant seats are available in vehicles.
Not recommended for travellers with back problems No heart problems or other serious medical conditions. This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Aero Travels is committed to curate Cinque tours from UK to any of your special requirements and adding any sightseeing experiences or excursions you may want to this trip in the same route, based on availability.
You can book this cheap Cinque Terre Day trip package online with all above facilities at the lowest rate via Aero Travels. We are here to assist you with any customization you may require in addition. Contact us directly via the website chat, email, Whatsapp or call us.
*Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
* Not wheelchair accessible.
* Kindly note that the bus will drop you off in the first village of the Cinque Terre National Park. Then you will move from one village to the other by train and boat. You will meet again your bus by the end of the day to make your way back to Florence.
* Stroller accessible.
* Near public transportation.
* Infants must sit on laps.
* Infant seats available.
* Not recommended for travellers with back problems No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
* Kindly note that the Cinque Terre A/R Escorted Transfer option does not include train and boat tickets. At the beginning of the day, you will be dropped off at Manarola, the first village of the 5 Terre, and you will have free time for the whole day in the Cinque Terre National Park. You will meet again your bus at La Spezia Centrale in the afternoon. This option only includes roundtrip transportation by GT coach to the Cinque Terre and back as well as live commentary during the bus trip.
* Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox